If you are aware of any events that may be of interest to Bold Legal Group members, you are welcome to submit details of the event to us. Please note that events are published at our discretion and we reserve the right not to publicise the events unless submitted by sponsors or affiliate members.
Ian Quayle, Chief Executive at IQ Legal Training, is pleased to present this FREE 1-hour webinar session suitable for residential conveyancers of all levels and experience and will explore the following:
• Don’t forget the basics – what is an easement and how should it be protected?
• Defining the right of way – legal and physical extent – tips and traps
• Repair and maintenance – who is responsible for upkeep?
• Varying rights of way – what is possible?
• Can a right of way be extinguished?
• What can we learn from recent case law?
Extensive notes will be provided and there will be an opportunity for delegate questions. Register your place today. This webinar is sponsored by Redbrick Solutions and Conveyancing Data Services.