The debate surrounding the Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) has recently intensified, sparking a divided response among policymakers and industry experts. Its ongoing discussion centres on whether it should be completely abolished or restructured to address various challenges and controversies.
- Warning: Emails misusing the name of CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP and Steven McCorney November 30, 2023
- Warning: Website claiming to be a law firm called ‘Charles KB Solicitors’ November 29, 2023
- Warning: Emails have been sent misusing the name of Jackson West November 28, 2023
- Warning: Telephone calls and WhatsApp messages misusing the name of Cheshire Estate and Legal Limited (CEL Solicitors) November 28, 2023
- Warning: Letter misusing the name of Cheshire Estate and Legal Limited (CEL Solicitors) November 28, 2023